Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • FAQ
  • Forum
  • Contact

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 My Makeup Bag Favorites

I like to view gaming as a gender neutral activity. It's because of this that I try not to post anything girl-specific on my YouTube channel or it's surrounding social media pages. However, seeing as this blog was created as an outlet for me to talk about everything non-gaming related, I feel that I should be able to write about some of my favorite girly things!



I get a lot of requests about my makeup, hair, or clothing that it may help some of my female viewers out to know what products I use. Thus, I will start off with my makeup bag favorites for those who are interested in knowing what I use!


1. Smashbox Primer + Make Up For Ever Foundation
2. Urban Decay Eye Primer
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette + Snatch Eyeshadow
4. Sephora Brand Liquid Eyeliner - Black
5. Mattese NYC Brunette Eyebrow Pencil
6. Maybelline "The Colossal" Mascara
7. Urban Decay Pencil Eyeliners
8. Make Up For Ever Lipstick

I've never been big into fashion, hair styling, or nail design. Makeup, however, I am obsessed with. These are only the makeup items that I use on a daily basis. I start off with primer (the purple variety is for yellow-tinted skin like mine) and then apply my foundation. Next, I move onto my eyes where I apply a small amount of eye shadow primer first. Then I apply my eye shadow which is a cross between my Naked Palette and a single new eye shadow I've fallen in love with called "Snatch" by Urban Decay. Next is my favorite part, the liquid eyeliner which I usually draw in a subtle cat-eye look with on my upper lid only. Then it's onto the mascara and coloring in my eyebrows a bit with my eyebrow pencil. Sometimes I will apply a bit of black eyeliner pencil on my bottom lid depending on the occasion. I also have a purple and teal eyeliner pencil that I use on my bottom lid for a more fun look when the situation calls for it! Lastly, I put on some lipstick which can range from pink to a red.

Do you use any of my favorites? If not, anything you would recommend me try? ^_^

Post a Comment